Thursday, July 17, 2014

Quest Clearing

It's a chore right?  I know some of my guild mates have no difficulty in just deleting quests that they have out levelled.  But me, I am a quest junkie.  I would happily pick up a level 5 quest just to add it to my list of completed quests.

Sad I know, but I have to say I am the opposite to the power leveller.  I want to finish all of the quests, explore every zone and gain every achievement.  I am the same when it comes to harvesting.  Currently I am working on finishing some of the cataloging quests.  And I find myself harvesting at the same time.  Yes I am looking for rares, but I also want to make sure the guild harvest box is full.

And so to plans:  I have grand housing plans

FrostFang Sea - A manor house fit for a hero
FrostFang Sea - A restaurant
FrostFang Sea - A library and research room
Qeynos Capitol District - A bar in the Lions Mane Tavern

No comments:

Post a Comment